This nonprofit cycling program has been designed to help kids develop their bike skills, confidence, and a lifelong passion for cycling. Bozeman Youth Cycling puts an emphasis on mountain bike skills, trail etiquette, teamwork, and camaraderie. The goals of Bozeman Youth Cycling are as follows:
- Cultivate a lifelong love of cycling
- Provide bike handling skills for safe exploration
- Grow self-confidence through physical activity
- Experience the fun and camaraderie of a team environment
- Enjoy being active outdoors
The Bozeman Youth Cycling organization offers different programs and events throughout the summer for riders of all abilities. Interested in getting your family involved in the Bozeman Youth Cycling organization? Stop by Owenhouse Cycling to speak with one of our team members about our great community organizations.
For more information on the organization, head over to bozemanyouthcycling.org. From there, you will find helpful info on future events, ways to get involved, and opportunities for donation.